So my birthday was last Wednesday (February 2nd- you can now mark your calendars for next year...) and it was great- Elisabeth and I went to see a show in Detroit but unfortunately that meant we couldn't eat out somewhere fabulous that night. So, in effort to prolong my birthday celebrations as long as possible and to have a valid excuse to go out for dinner, I invited several of my girlfriends out to Arbor Brewing Company on Saturday!
|from L to R- Samantha, Ali, Casey, Alex, Dana, Marie, Elisabeth, Chelsea, Carlye.|
- Carlye gave it an "8 (because of those loud ass people playing that game in the corner) but I loved the bar setting!"
- Casey agreed also giving it an 8 for atmosphere.
- Dana and Ali- 6 and 6.5, respectively
- Samantha- 5
Service: 7. Eh. To be expected.
Food: 8. I thought it was great. Elisabeth thought it was so-so (officially a 6). The favorite item was the Mezza Luna Ravioli. And Casey's side of onion rings? Were amazing- also large enough to feed small countries.
- Ali rated it an "8 - it was SO good, and SO filling! Generous portions and very varied menu."
- Carlye: "9- I LOVEEEEDDD the food, but my salad was way over dressed (you know what I'm sayin girl) but that is literally the only reason I give it a 9 instead of 10."
- Casey: "8- The food was great but I was disappointed by the lack of options on the menu."
- Dana- 8
|Apple Goat Cheese Salad and Quesadillas|
|Asiago Chicken Pasta and Mezza Luna Ravioli|
|ONION RINGS and Fried Chicken Tenders|
|Clean plates for all of us|